Ramales de la Victoria and Arredondo, are two towns located in the Comarca del Asón, known both for their patrimonial, archaeological and natural assets, as well as for the practice of speleology, with some of the best-known caves and systems on the Peninsula.
By car: Both municipalities are located 45-50 minutes from Santander, and about an hour from Bilbao.
- Santander: From Santander-Seve Ballesteros Airport: 50’
- Bilbao: From Bilbao-Loiu Airport: 1h 15′
- Madrid: From Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas Airport: 5h 15’
- Santander: From the Port of Santander (Brittany Ferries-Plymouth/Portsmouth): 55′.
- Bilbao: From the Port of Santurtzi-Bilbao (Brittany Ferries-Portsmouth) 1h
By bus regular line:
- There are buses (ALSA) to “Laredo” from Santander and Bilbao bus stations.
- Departures from “Laredo to Ramales de la Victoria”: 8:15-10:00 – 11:30 – 13:00 – 14:30 – 16:00 – 17:30 – 19:00 – 21:00